Fly low over the Struma river!
Headlong and wild over the river. The zipline over the river Struma is 80 meters long and can be launched several times. The zipline consists of a roll suspended on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on a slope. It is designed to allow a person to move from one end of the cable to the other, holding on to the free-moving roller. The zipline is used for many things but most often as a means of entertainment.
Interesting facts about ziplines around the world
- The informal definition of a zipline is “high-speed motion.”
- There is no specific record of the first soul flying freely with a zipline, but there is evidence that they come from the Alps.
- They used ziplines to carry supplies to avoid the dangers of attackers.
- In some parts of China, children go to school by zipline.
- Ziplines are popularized by wildlife biologists.
- In New Zealand and Australia, the zipline is also known as the “flying” fox “.
- The longest zipline in the world is about 2 km long.
- BGN 10 / person – 3 descents
- Guarded parking
- A safe place for values
- Restaurant next to the base
How to get to the rafting base on the river Struma?
It is located in the heart of the Kresna gorge. You can come by car or we can arrange transportation from Sofia or Bansko.