INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP LESSONS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
Swimming is a way of moving in the water by moving the body. It is a wonderful method for training every muscle and maintaining a harmonious body. Today, swimming is the second most popular individual sport in the world. The ability to swim significantly helps people to practice many other activities and sports such as surfing, water polo, fishing, kayaking and canoeing, rafting, etc.
Swimming is a great choice for spending unbridled children’s energy. Swimming sports develop the child’s body as comprehensively as possible.
The benefits of swimming are:
Water reduces the force of gravity and puts less pressure on children’s bones and joints;
Improves breathing by making it easier to expel secretions from the lungs;
Useful against spinal deformities (every fourth child in Bulgaria suffers from this);
Prevents obesity and overweight;
Necessary skill in practicing all water sports;
Life-saving in emergencies;
- Water reduces the force of gravity and puts less pressure on children’s bones and joints;
- Improves breathing by making it easier to expel secretions from the lungs;
- Useful against spinal deformities (every fourth child in Bulgaria suffers from this);
- Prevents obesity and overweight;
- Necessary skill in practicing all water sports;
- Life-saving in emergencies;
Children are smiling and happy when they learn swimming styles. Along with the children and you parents can take advantage of lessons to improve your technique or start from scratch. There is no age limit for swimming training. Like any sport, the earlier you start, the better.
Swimming lessons are held at the Spartak pool in Sofia and can be group or individual. Group swimming lessons consist of over 2 children. The parent can also swim with the child in different corridors. Group swimming lessons are held from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Individual swimming lessons are held at convenient hours for you and the trainer from 8 am to 5 pm.
For swimming lessons you need to bring:
- Positive attitude
- Swimming cap
- Swimming goggles
There are three pools available at the Spartak complex.
- Children`s pool
- Depth 70 cm full of saltwater and a temperature of 30 – 32 degrees.
- Semi-Olympic pool
- Dimensions 25 by 12.5 meters; depth 1.60 m – 1.80 m
- Olympic swimming pool
- Dimensions 50 by 25 meters; depth 1.80 m – 2 m