Combine rafting, canyoning and zipline in Kresna!
Those of you who have energy can combine these 3 activities in one day. In addition to flying over the Struma River, you can walk around the waterfalls and enjoy the flying vultures or follow in the footsteps of the turtles.
Canyoning takes place on the same day. It is a walk to beautiful waterfalls in the area. It is not difficult, it is suitable for inexperienced people. Equipped, we head to the waterfalls. When we reach the two waterfalls, we will jump, swim and bask in the sun. The roar of the falling water in the narrow canyon will enchant you.
The zipline will take place at our base in the Kresna Gorge. With dry clothes and ready for new emotions, you will fly low over the river Struma. The feeling is amazing.
Price: BGN 90 per person
- Transport from our base along the route
- An unforgettable experience – 13 kilometers along the river
- Full water equipment – neoprene suits, jacket, water shoes, helmet and life jacket
- Safety instruction
- Licensed river guides
- Canyoning – a walk to the waterfalls
- Descent by trolls without restrictions
The total duration is 6 hours