Enjoy the area around the Kresna Gorge
Rafting and kayak club Reflip partners with Ecovillage Debeli dab. We use their pool for our kayak courses.
“Thick Oak” /Debeli dab/ is a family venture involving many enthusiastic friends. The idea is to give the opportunity to know this beautiful and semi-forgotten area of Western Pirin and to turn the Kresna Gorge into a must-see destination for Bulgarian tourists. The surrounding Vlahina Mountain, Malashevska Mountain, Pirin National Park, and the Struma River have created incredible conditions for the development of extreme sports.
Ecovillage “Debeli Dab”, Stara Kresna has the opportunity to accommodate 48 guests in 12 rooms. For larger groups, additional accommodation is possible in guest houses in Stara Kresna.
Bright and spacious, all rooms have a private bathroom and shower. The terrace reveals a unique view of the Pirin Mountains. The rooms can accommodate a fourth person on an extra pull-out bed.
At your disposal is a restaurant and bar for 60 people, which offers delicious homemade specialties, overlooking the Vihren.
Prices for accommodation
- Double room with breakfast: BGN 90
- Triple room with breakfast: BGN 130
Room for four with breakfast: BGN 160
- For children 6 to 12 years with breakfast: BGN 25
- For children up to 6 years old: free accommodation
- Tent: BGN 5 per person and 5 BGN/per tent
- Rent a tent + sleeping bag: BGN 10 per person
- To rent the entire village for company events, teambuilding, birthdays, and private parties contact us.
- Board games
- Tourist tax and VAT